Our Exhibitor in Reading and past Best In Show Winners, GoodFellas Granite & Marble, will tell you why!
When it comes time to remodel your home, your kitchen and bathrooms are likely to be two of the areas that you focus on the most. With the help of the professionals at GoodFellas, you will need to make important decisions on many things in these rooms such as flooring, appliances, fixtures, and more. However, one of the most important choices you will have to make is what type of surface to go with for your kitchen countertop or bathroom vanity.
There are many types of materials that can be used for the construction of kitchen, bathroom, podium and table countertops. Granite and marble have gained in popularity of the past decade and here are some of the reasons why:
1. Beauty. Simply put, granite and marble are possibly the most stunning options available when it comes to kitchen and bathroom countertops. They are natural stones with a rich beauty that will elevate the look and feel of your home significantly. This is especially true in the kitchen, which most people consider the centerpiece of their home. With the countertops being one of the more visible things in your kitchen, the value of going with a beautiful material like granite is magnified even more.
2. Durability. Granite and marble are two of the hardest natural materials in the world; Because of this, granite & marble countertops are extremely durable. With proper installation by GoodFellas, your countertops will last the lifetime of your home! They are strong enough to handle almost anything you can throw at them without getting cracked, chipped or scratched. They can also handle both hot and cold extreme temperatures.
3. Easy to Clean and Maintain. When properly sealed, granite countertops are simple to maintain and clean. Basically, all you have to do to clean them is wipe them down with soap and water. They
are also very resistant to water damage, staining and bacteria; Hence, they are ideal for bathrooms and kitchens.
4. Variety. Granite countertops are offered in a wide variety of colors, patterns and styles which is a great advantage to you as the home or business owner. This wide selection makes our countertops a great
choice when you are remodeling your entire kitchen. It also makes them perfect for situations where you only want to renovate your countertops, because you can find a style and color of granite
that fits your current kitchen design.
5. Raises Your Home Value. Since so many people love granite, having granite countertops in your kitchen and bathroom raise the value of your home. They can modernize your home or business and making it more appealing to both you, guests and even your clients. This investment will pay off in many ways both in the short run (having you and your family enjoy it) as well as adding value to your home or business.
If you would like to learn more about granite countertops , please come to the show and chat with GoodFellas for more information.