What are factors that I should consider in choosing an artificial grass for my garden?
With many environmental and economic concerns in mind, artificial grass is becoming an increasingly popular solution for both commercial and residential properties alike. However, it is important to consider several factors when choosing the right artificial grass to create the garden of your dreams. Here are some important factors you should consider:
1. Your budget – If you are going to make an investment into artificial turf for your garden you want to make sure you are staying within your own spending comfort level. Make sure and create a reasonable range of prices to help stick to your budget.
2. Durability and the warranty provided – Always ask about the durability of the grass you are researching and how long the warranty is to make sure you get the most bang for your grass buck.
3. How you use your garden – Are you going to play a game of soccer on your grass or have a relaxing summer picnic? How your garden is going to be used is crucial to what type of grass you choose.
4. Who uses your garden – Do you have young children or pets? If so, you should take that into consideration when choosing your grass.
5. How you want it to look – You should love the way your new grass looks and it should add to the overall aesthetics of your residence. Choosing samples of grass can help you decide what you want before buying.
To learn more about this and get all your Home & Garden #projectssolved, come to the San Antonio Fall Home & Garden Show Sept. 29-Oct. 1st at the Alamodome. This article was provided by Hill Horticulture who will be there to consult on turfgrass and many other landscaping options!