Take this job and love it – with the industry leading producer of Home and Garden consumer trade shows in North America. Show Technology has been producing business-to-consumer trade shows since the 1980s. We are a family owned and operated business which gives us a unique advantage in providing excellent service to both our consumers and our employees. Currently, Show Technology produces shows throughout North America. Come grow with us at Show Technology – “We’re Building a Better Home Show”
We are currently looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with a desire to earn $35k – $75k annually working with Home, Garden and Interior Design businesses to be exhibitors at our shows. As an independent contractor, you will set your own hours and chart your own course for success, while enjoying the support and camaraderie of the Show Technology Family. We offer an aggressive commission structure and commissions are paid bi-weekly in the same month they are earned. Our opportunities are great for stay-at-home mom or unique individuals who can think outside the cubicle. Training and materials are provided. Show Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
Under the General Supervision of the Regional Manager, Account Executive / Sales Representative responsibilities include:
- Selling bulk and booth exhibition space at designated shows within a designated territory
- Servicing existing clients in territory and calling on prospective customers via leads or cold calls
- Writing client contracts, securing deposits, collecting balances and data basing client list
- Working on projects as designated by Corporate Office or Regional Manager
- Staffing shows in your territory as designated by Region Manager
- Ability to work with other territory reps in a professional and courteous manner
Disciplined and motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude and the ability to think outside the cubicle. Must maintain a professional appearance and have outstanding verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills. This individual will be comfortable making cold-calls both in person and on the phone and has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Multitasking, persistence and patience is a MUST! If you think you are a good fit, come grow with us at Show Technology.